- Creating an energetic, revitalizing aromatic space experience
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Can cause serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. In case of consultation with a doctor, keep the container or label of the product available. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / heated surfaces. - No smoking. Do not disperse in the environment.
IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT: Wash with plenty of water and soap.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse thoroughly for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if it is easy to do. Continue to rinse. In case of irritation or skin rash: consult a doctor. Store in a cool and well-ventilated place. Dispose of the product / container to an authorized collection point.